One of the most popular pumps ever produced in New Zealand. Renowned for their reliability and ease to service.
There are three different sizes, The Standard (STD), the Low Pressure (LP), the High Pressure (HP).
The Standard (38mm /1 1/2" bore)
· has a flow rate of 1364 litres per hour (300 gallons)
· maximum pressure of 108 psi (250ft or 76m vertical lift).
The Low Pressure (44mm /1 3/4" bore )
· has a flow rate of 1818 litres per hour (400 gallons),
· maximum pressure of 85 psi (200ft or 60m vertical lift).
The High Pressure (32mm /1 1/4" bore)
· has a flow rate of 910 litres per hour (200 gallons),
· maximum pressure of 173 psi (400ft or 121m vertical lift).
· Maximum lift (suction side) 7.5m (25ft).
· Designed for a 1425 rpm electrical motor and uses SAE 30 oil.